Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ewgh

Last night at 2:45am I woke up to something crawling through my hair. I was having a great sleep, and suddenly I started to become aware of my bangs being pulled and played with. Once I actually woke up, I knew there was in fact something in my bangs. I could feel the weight of it on my pillow, and feel it's claws, paws, snout,  antennae, or whatever it had, going through my hair. I couldn't make out what it was, I couldn't tell what exactly was going through my hair, but something was. I ran my fingers all over my hair frantically in a panic and sat up and woke up Kyle. As I sat up I could hear something scurry away. "KYLE SOMETHINGS CRAWLING IN MY HAIR!" I did not sleep for an hour after that, and the rest of my sleep was awful because I felt itchy and scared of something crawling all over me. I dont know what it was. But I am scared of the bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment