Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is almost here!


We got our tree the other day! It's about 3 feet tall, but I think it is so pretty. I love to have the Christmas tree lights on when it gets darker and it looks so pretty and peaceful. 


We don't have a star or an angel that goes on top of our tree yet. Probably wont invest in such an item for quite a while until we actually have a house and are all settled in. So rather than spending 20 dollars on one we just put a little bow around the top. I think it's cute!



 We got each other 3 presents each, all for under 100 dollars! We didn't want to spend alot of money. Next week we are going to get my dad a few things since he is going to be coming down here for Christmas.




Tonight we are going to a friends house from church for dinner. Tomorrow is the Relief Society Christmas Party that I am singing at! I am looking forward to being able to sing.

2 comments: