Friday, June 24, 2011

West Edmonton Mall

Dad, mom, heather + James, Kyle and I went to West Edmonton Mall on Thursday morning. We spent the night at the Fantasy Land Hotel and drove back home today. It was a lot of fun! Kyle had never been there so we decided to take a short trip, plus it was nice for everyone to be able to get away for a day.

We walked around a lot and my feet felt destroyed by the end of the night. We watched a Sea Lion show they have and it was so cute. Sea Lions are pretty smart! They make the funniest sounds, they reminded me of Sadie. My dad and Heather took James into the wave pool and he loved it. He looked like he was having a lot of fun. We all went on some rides at Galaxy Land, there weren't too many I could fit in with my belly though. :)

We ate at the Old Spagetthi Factory for dinner, I like that place! Kyle and I ate there on our honey moon in Banff and it's yummy.

It was a fun trip and I'm thankful to everyone who came and made it so much fun! Especially baby James. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment