Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today is June 1st!

It is a new month! A lot has been going on since we got home to Calgary... Kyle got here safe and sound and we have been having a lot of fun with our family here. This week we are busy with lots of doctors appointments for my pregnancy. We have been dealing with some interesting people in regards to the weight set Kyle ordered a MONTH ago. It has finally shipped and will be here on Monday. It was really stressful...they kept giving us excuse after excuse as to why it wasn't shipping for an entire month and I was starting to wonder if they were trying to steal our money. I tried to just keep being polite and understanding...but yesterday I had had enough and was on the phone with several different people almost the whole morning, and I wasn't being very nice. But surprise surprise, when I told them how unhappy I was and how terrible their service was, and told them if it wasn't shipped by the end of the day - we wanted out money back - wooowww, they shipped it! Apparently you have to be rude sometimes to get things going, which is kind of silly. I really don't know why it took a month...but oh well. I am glad to be done with that.

My brother Trevor is getting married this month in only a few more weeks. Soon I will have another sister, yay!! So my whole family is very busy helping get things ready for that. This week Kyle and I are going out to Heather's so she can do some maternity photos of me. I hope Kyle will participate and be in a few of them - I know he hates it. :) I'm excited to have her take some pictures though! I know they will be beautiful. Not saying that I will be beautiful....but the picture over all will look great, she is really talented. She is my favorite photographer. :)

Tonight the Relief Society president came over to visit with my mom and I. Kyle and my brother Rob were in the kitchen with my mom and I when Sis.Jenson came over, so it turned into a visit with all 4 of us. It was nice to see her. She is a very nice lady and brought us cookies, brownies, and home made raisin bread! Delicious! My mama also made the best Rice Crispie squares tonight, with chocolate on top,  so the house is full of delicious junk food. Mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment