Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wedding Day

Today my brother Trevor and his fiance Sharlynn got married! I thought their wedding ceremony was very beautiful and the reception was so nice and decorated very nicely as well! The past few days everyone in my family has been working hard to prepare everything for the wedding, but especially my mom. She did so much work to make sure their wedding went smoothly. It made me think about when Kyle and I got married and all that my mom did for us for our wedding. She is the best mom in the world. She always helps in any way she can, she is always supportive and understanding. She has done so much for all of our wedding's, and she does so much for us all on a daily basis. I love my mama!!

I am happy to have a new 'sister' as well. I only met Sharlynn a few short weeks ago but I look forward to getting to know her better. She is fun to be around, easy going, and sweet! She has gorgeous hair, too. She looked great in her beautiful wedding dress today. She did a lot of work planning her wedding and preparing - Good job girlfriend!

I hope Trevor and Sharlynn will be very happy together - I am sure they will. They are both great people and make a lovely couple. 

PS.
I got to do all the flowers for the wedding. It was my favorite thing in the woooorld!!!! I can't wait to go to school for floral design one day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment