Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life will be more exciting...

when the baby is born and Mr.Harrington is back in school! Right now there is just nothing to blog about because there is just nothing to do! Not that I'm really complaining...it's always nice to be still. Everything has been going great with us! Kyle sent in his early out package, and we should know by a week or so if it's been approved. I sure hope so, because we are already getting rid of most of the furniture that we don't really need, so the house is kind of empty! But it is still cozy and homey.

We have been babysitting 2 dogs for about a week. One is a chihuahua named Lulu and the other is a Boston Terrier name Krull. They are both really sweet! It has been fun to have some puppies around the house.

Lately I have been thinking more and more what I want to do eventually....and I really feel like pastry chef would be what I would enjoy the most! I would love to have my own bakery and be able to decorate cakes, but that will take some hard work. We are planning on living in Magrath/Lethbridge for a while, and the college there has just the program I would need. Hopefully eventually I will be able to take some classes. But for now, I am content with making this bebe and watching him grow for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment