Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11 2010

Today we woke up and went to the LDS Book store...I bought some talks on CD that we listened to during the drive. The parts we have listened to so far have been really good, interesting and thought provoking. I also bought Jon Schmidt's CD, since we saw him last night and I really enjoyed the music. Then we went and looked in Desseret Industries. We visited my mom's cousin who lives just outside of Rexburg, ID. Then we started another long day of driving!

We drove through Yellowstone National Park today! It was really beautiful...so many trees, lakes, and animals. Mostly we saw buffalo. There were some moose, and elk, and I also saw a pellican. At one point there was a buffalo walking down the highway who went right passed our car! If I stuck my hand out the window I could have touched him, he was so close to us. It was kind of scary, but he was pretty cute.

We drove all the way to Rapid City, South Dakota. It was a long drive today...tomorrow we are going to see some pretty cool stuff around here! It should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment