Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

Yesterday was my last day in Calgary. My mom and I drove to Magrath and spent the night with my grandparents. It is always nice to visit my grandparents, especially since I don't see them very much anymore. I saw all my siblings and was able to say so long to them. I will miss baby James. This morning we woke up in Magrath, had breakfast, and started our long drive! We ended the day in Rexburg, Idaho. We went to a piano concert tonight at BYU Idaho. It was one of the coolest thing I've seen. The music was beautiful and it makes me wish I could play an instrument well. I think maybe I will learn one, but I can't decide on which to learn.

As we were driving today, we stopped every time we saw a cool looking church to take a picture of it! It is something we are going to continue each day of our drive..

No comments:

Post a Comment