Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6, 2010

Today was fast and testimony meeting at church. I didn't stand up and say anything, although I kind of felt like I had something to say. So I will say it here! During this deployment, I have begun reading my scriptures alot more. What I am finding, is that when I don't read my scriptures, pray, and do all those things as often as I should, I have trouble getting through a week without hearing from Kyle. When I read my scriptures daily, and stay close to Heavenly Father, I can go a lot longer and still feel okay without hearing from Kyle. I guess what I am trying to say, is when we do what we know is right, we are closer to Heavenly Father. When we are closer to Heavenly Father, we have the spirit with us. I feel at peace, I feel comfort, and I know that Heavenly Father knows Kyle and I. I know that he hears my prayers, and he keeps an eye on Kyle for me while he is deployed.

My parents, Heather, Gary and baby James and I went and played Bocce Ball today at the park by our house. Here are a few pictures I got...except Heather took any that I am in! Bocce Ball is a fun game, especially with my family!







Here are some pictures of Sweet Baby James I took today!








2 comments: