Monday, April 11, 2011

FINALLY

I sat down to write this blog post yesterday night but the computer I was using shut off on me in the middle of it two times in a row, and I didn't save a draft, so I'm going to give you the short version now because I'm sick of writing it all out.

1. Kyle was discharged from the USMC on March 21st.
2. We left Jacksonville, NC on March 22nd and will never return again.
3. We went to Washington, DC.
4. We met James Mesbur. Thank you Mezzie + his family for giving us a nice warm bed and delicious food!
5. We met GBG and Master Eric. Thank you also for a nice place to stay and yummy food!
6. We went to Palmyra, NY and saw several church history sights, it was lots of fun!!
7. We are in MI until May.
8. I am 23 weeks pregnant and things are going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment