Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moving on

Very soon we will be long gone from Jacksonville!!!!! Kyle's early out got accepted so he is EAS-ing on the 20th of this month!!! We are both very excited. We are going to be driving to Michigan and on the way there stop at a few places in New York. I'm super excited to go to Palmyra with Kyle and visit the church history places. I have been once before but it will be his first time and I think he will really like it.

In the mean time we have a lot to wrap up here before we can go. We've got a list made of everything we need to do and it seems like a lot! But, I think that's just because it's all written down on a little calender..so it looks super jam packed. I think we will be okay though! We have already started getting rid of things from the apartment, either selling them or giving them away to the donation center (or the trash can!). It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate that you don't even need...

No comments:

Post a Comment